- Calculator – A reverse polish notation command line calculator.
- UnitC++ – A header only modern unit testing framework for C++.
- Personal Wiki – A wiki like website written in clojure using mongodb. The pages are written in markdown and it uses CommonMark for converting markdown to html. This has also been deployed to heroku.
- GeometryTable – an experiment in go of making a geometry database, displaying it as an image.
- Collaborative Whiteboard – This is a collaborative html whiteboard. There is a choice of pen colours and you can change your user name. This has also been deployed to heroku, and can be found here
- Dashboard – This was a collaborative effort with some other developers at a meetup group Birmingham Coding Sessions.
- Markdown Editor – This is a split screen editor I wrote for writing and previewing markdown documents. It has many features such as; various markdown types, custom CSS, embedding images, spell checking. It is built in python using PyQt4 as the GUI framework.
- Roleplay Utils – Another PyQt4 application. This one is for making and recording dice rolls and displaying PDF files. It is meant to accompany playing role playing games such as D&D.
- Design Pattern in Python – I’m not sure if it counts, but this is a book I’ve been writing as a work in progress about how to apply gang of four design patterns to python.